What is it?
- R.A.S.E.R.s, C3-S.P.E.A.R.s and S.P.E.A.R.s are mobile, self contained data centers designed from the ground up to replace or augment existing data centers. EMS’s disruptive technology changes the definition of a data center. R.A.S.E.R.s, C3-S.P.E.A.R.s and S.P.E.A.R.s are turnkey solutions to today's consolidation, cooling and expansion requirements.
What can it do?
- Enables the near instantaneous expansion of existing facilities, deployment of new facilities or disaster recovery in a ground breaking mobile package.
- R.A.S.E.R.s, C3-S.P.E.A.R.s and S.P.E.A.R.s completely eliminate the costs associated with “facilities infrastructure” because they are the infrastructure
- Cost is 1/2 to 2/3 of the TIER III datacenter they replace
- Enable massive cost savings by supporting a 100% utilized environment running virtualization software and consolidated high performance hardware
Why is it patented?
- R.A.S.E.R.s, C3-S.P.E.A.R.s and S.P.E.A.R.s are a completely new technology deployment platform. Their standardized internal form factor, shock and vibration isolation, mobility and revolutionary closed loop forced air cooling combine to make the most mobile, easy to use, secure, rugged and flexible data center on the planet. R.A.S.E.R.s, C3-S.P.E.A.R.s and S.P.E.A.R.s have 4-8X the power density of “state of the art” data centers- and can be deployed in 1/100 the time.
Who would purchase them?
- Business owners requiring a TIER III data center that is less expensive, easier to manage, more secure, flexible and efficient than previously thought possible.
- Anyone who require the ability to relocate their entire IT department with a single person in 1/100 the time
- Customers who are out of floor space in their data centers
- Anyone who cannot deliver effective cooling to their systems
- Clients needing a modular, scalable solution to deal with the challenges of rapid growth/change
- Personnel requiring rapid deployment of compute infrastructure anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice
- Data center managers requiring a high performance environment to cool and protect costly consolidation equipment
- Those requiring a turnkey solution to HIPPA and Sarbanes/Oxley compliance
- Data centers at maximum power consumption finding a way to squeeze more operations/storage per watt out of their existing facilities.
- Businesses that need a secure, high density protected, modular, scalable Disaster Recovery solution without the hassle and expense of the large tractor trailers
- City planners adding high tech infrastructure to existing structures that cannot normally support powerful computing needs
- Medical researchers requiring a High Performance Computing environment that is highly secure and disaster tolerant
- Government agencies requiring rapid deployment in geographically remote locations
- Oil concerns requiring supercomputing for seismic and fluid analysis that is onsite easily deployable
- Film production companies requiring massive digital storage/computing power in filming locations or offices
- Telco/cellular companies requiring remote sites, disaster recovery solutions and rapid expansion tools for mobile business environments
- Disaster Recovery/Secure Data Vaulting outsourcers can leverage R.A.S.E.R., C3-S.P.E.A.R. and S.P.E.A.R.’s unique capabilities within their own client base
What can be mounted inside?
- The R.A.S.E.R., C3-S.P.E.A.R. and S.P.E.A.R. both boast a computer density of 400W -1600W per square foot of floor space
- Up to 12 KW of standard rack mounted equipment (closed loop air cooling)
- Up to 30 KW of standard rack mounted equipment (portable air cooled water chiller required)
- ANY equipment that can be mounted in EIA standard 19” x 36” rack mount; all three units are vendor neutral
What are the Unique features?
- Patented “best in class” weight and condition adaptive equipment suspension
- Front and rear opening doors for easy access to cabling and equipment
- Connections with equipment inside the R.A.S.E.R., C3-S.P.E.A.R. or S.P.E.A.R. will not compromise the internal environment
- (C3-S.P.E.A.R. and S.P.E.A.R.) Drives through all 28” openings
- (C3-S.P.E.A.R. and S.P.E.A.R.) Negotiates handicapped ramps and spacing
- Single operator
- Self Propelled or Forklift/pallet jack
- Closed loop, forced air cooling allows equipment fans to be shutdown for reduced energy and maintenance costs
- Standards based architecture allow any monitoring, management, command and control, or communications solution normally used in an installation or rack to be implemented without customization
- Simple hook up to power, network, and/or water chiller
» Products » White Papers » Applications