Since 2000, Dot VN is a leading Internet service provider that enables businesses and individuals to establish, maintain and evolve an online presence in Vietnam. The Company with offices in Vietnam and the United States provides a variety of domain name registration, website development and hosting services. In 2003, the Company received its first contract from Vietnam Internet Network Information Center (“VNNIC”) to develop, market and register .VN domains online worldwide. In 2009, Dot VN became one of the first publicly traded companies focused on the Vietnamese market to be listed on a U.S. stock exchange, under the symbol “DTVI”.
The Company has successfully developed and commercialized numerous online services and products including:
- The exclusive Vietnamese native language (“IDN”) domain name registration and a very comprehensive website builder site: www.WEB.vn
- The ever growing standard domain name site: www.DOT.vn
- The popular Vietnamese news portal: www.INFO.vn
- The new Vietnamese super e-commerce site: www.SALE.vn
- The exclusive recipient in control of Internet wildcarding traffic for non-existent domain names .VN
- The innovative Vietnamese domain name auction site: www.AUCTION.vn
(Launching in 2015)
- The unique and entertaining social networking site: www.NET.vn (Launching in 2016)
In summary, Dot VN’s domain name registration services acts as a gateway for our clients in Vietnam and worldwide to access and purchase our other services which include website creation tools, wildcard marketing, online advertising, e-commerce and social networking. The Company has achieved a neutral cash flow and is expected to go positive in 2015. It is extremely well positioned with its online products to capitalize on the continued growth and investment in Vietnam’s Internet and mobile telecommunications market.
Download : DOT VN Executive Summary 2014 in .PDF file (3MB)
To identify and deploy best of breed technologies to foster social, technological, educational and economic development in Vietnam and South East Asia.